Mrs. Gaudious 2019-2020
Optional Worksheets to help with Writing, Phonics, Reading, and Math
Weeks 12 & 13 Remote Learning Plans (6/8-6/12) (6/15-6/19)
Reading Lesson Movies and Resources
Writing Paper *Please use the writing papers below (or your own paper).
MATH TOPIC 14
OPTIONAL Reteach or Enrichment Resources for Topic 14
TIME FOR KIDS- Digital Library
Math Videos for Topic 14
Topic 14 Math Videos:
Compare by Length and Height
Which Container holds More?
Describe and Compare by Weight
Describing Objects by More than One Attribute
Video: Describe and Compare Objects by Measurable Attributes
Video: Measuring Rules
Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
Mystery Science Videos for fun!
JUNE 8th WORLD OCEANS DAY- VIRTUAL AQUARIUMS
Highlights @ Home
SUMMER BUCKET LIST
Father's Day Activities
Brain Pop Jr.
STEM Challenges with Legos
SUPER READING STRATEGIES
- Click on the link that correlates with the level book you are reading:
- If you are reading a level A or B book practice these powers: https://tinyurl.com/tnjp63l
- If you are reading a level C or D book practice these powers:
- If you are reading a level E, F, or G book practice these powers:
- If you are reading a level H, I, or J book practice these powers:
Virtual Museum Tours
Monday, May 18th International Museum Day
Each year, all museums in the world are invited to participate in IMD to promote the role of museums around the world, creating unique, enjoyable and free activities. In honor of International Museum Day, have your child explore and visit the different museums through these Virtual Museum Tours.
Enter your text here...