March 27th- Remote Learning Plans
*Assignments can be completed in any order that works best for you*
- Language Arts
- Drill letter-keyword-sound cards (in zip baggie)
- I have also assigned a video on Seesaw if you would like to listen the letter-keyword-sound while practicing (optional).
- Read the story, “The Seal” from the 3-page comprehension packet. Then post a picture of your coloring and responses on Seesaw.
- “Flashlight Friday” Read a book to a stuffed animal/ a pet/ a family member with a flashlight. If you would like, you can post a picture or video on Seesaw.
*The following assignments can be found on Seesaw:
- Fluency Triangles
- Rhyming Words -at
*Students will continue to follow Ms. Ryan’s Social Studies/Health and Specials (Gym, Computers, Music, Media) Remote Learning Assignments. Please contact me if you have any questions.*
- Drill sound cards (in zip baggie)
*If you have connected to Seesaw (Class App), please login to find Fundations assignments. If you do not have Seesaw, please complete the following Fundations assignments:
- Complete 1 page from the trick word packet.
- Work on 1 page of word building, using provided the Fundations pages.
- Listen to the story, “I Need My Monster” by: Amanda Noll https://youtu.be/QwCxW7Nx4Ec
- Complete 1 of the comprehension packets provided on (3/13) and respond to the questions attached. If you have the Seesaw App, please post your response page.
- Write a one paragraph Thank You letter to someone who has done something really nice for you. Let them know what they did and why that was special to you?
- While you are writing and revising, remember:
- Capitalization & Punctuation
- Date & Signature
- Transition Words
- 5 W's
- 5 Senses
- Post your narrative paragraph on Seesaw.
- Match the Comparing Numbers to 100 video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhOf0H_gLP8
- Seesaw Assignments:
- Comparing 2-Digit Numbers
- One Less, One More, 10 Less, 10 More
- Making Sense of Word Problems Using Equations & Drawings